Yek's Presets for MkI/MkII (v15.03) and Blog

Yek, is there a way to load all your presets as a bankfile with Fractal Bot in say my preset bank B or C? Or can I only load them in one by one using import preset in Axe Edit?

That's explained in the OP. It contains a bank file. It requires the system bank file too.

I thought the bank file was only the one with the linked global blocks? Is there also one with unlinked global blocks? If I don't want to overwrite my global blocks I guess I have to load them all individually (?)

Last edited:
Yes, only globals in that bank. No other way to do that currently.

If you back up your own system (.....), it's very easy to install Yek's system, which I reckon is just as brilliant - and so worth experiencing - as the presets themselves. As his system is for live use, its true brilliance comes out when you're playing loudly and searching for sounds on the fly...

awhile back I went the whole hog and configured my MFC according to his meticulous instructions, and have learned a huge amount. I've also kept my basic way of doing it very like his - as it works. IMHO

a little confused
ok so i loaded the system bank
Now I want to load an individual preset lets say deluxereverb
when i load the preset all that is present is the amp/cab/efx and looper
what happened to all the lovely affects you had on the last versions of these?
I must be missing something?

I cut those presets (60 and up) back to amp+cab only, no Fx.
As I use them only for the amp tone.

All effects still are in my main presets.

Last edited:
Updated the presets for v11.05, incl. accompanying info. See first post.

Note: I forgot to set the Cab block to a stock cab, so you have to do that yourself. The 4x12 "TV Mix" will do. If you own the new OH IRs, try the Vintage H-PR-55 (57+121 or Mix).

Change log:

• Reordered some presets / scenes. Added some presets (tape chorus, electric mistress, ambient stuff).
  • Changed grid template. Needed more room so I added Feedback Send/Return.
  • Changed the acoustic simulator preset.
  • Changed reverb low pass.
  • Changed delays to Analog Mono.
  • Went back to using LoCut / HiCut settings in Cab block instead of Global EQ. X and Y are set differently.
  • Changed Lead preset.
  • Dialed in the pure amp presets again.
  • Made sure that all presets work well with output mode set to Copy L>R.
  • Various other refinements.

Last edited:
Yek.....you must never sleep. Amazing amount of time and effort represented in this post. Thank you.

Hi Yek, I noticed on one of the delays in your main presets you have it set to digital stereo, is this wrong? You mentioned you converted to analog mono?

Hi Yek, I noticed on one of the delays in your main presets you have it set to digital stereo, is this wrong? You mentioned you converted to analog mono?

Ah yes, mistake. Sound is okay though.
To correct copy X to Y, and in Y set Input Gain at 6% and Feedback at 5%.

It was Gibson-night tonight at rehearsal. Had my Port City 1x12 OS Wave (with tuned resonance) facing me from the side, and my CLR on the floor.
So very, very happy with my tones. Clean (Morgan), dirty (BE), leads (Jubilee and Ojai). That's all.

Last edited:
Why did you go back to lo-hi cut?

I also play through a real cabinet, so I don't want to use my amp controls to prevent the tone becoming harsh at high volume through FRFR.
The Cab's Locut/hicut controls work well for this. I use them to match my FR signal to my real cabinet, and make the tone fit in the entire mix. Easier than Global EQ.

Last edited:
I also play through a real cabinet, so I don't want to use my amp controls to prevent the tone becoming harsh at high volume through FRFR.
The Cab's Locut/hicut controls work well for this. I use them to match my FR signal to my real cabinet, and make the tone fit in the entire mix. Easier than Global EQ.

Cool, thanks!

Reactions: yek
Back
Top Bottom