Yek's Presets for MkI/MkII (v15.03) and Blog

Thanks for sharing your stuff yet again, Yek!

Just a heads up about the 2 files in your "main two presets" zip file - The "Cln.BE.BE+.2Rck" patch loads as expected, but the file named "HBE.Plx.XTb.XT" appears in Axe Edit as the exact same "Cln.BE.BE+.2Rck" patch.

Just a heads up about the 2 files in your "main two presets" zip file - The "Cln.BE.BE+.2Rck" patch loads as expected, but the file named "HBE.Plx.XTb.XT" appears in Axe Edit as the exact same "Cln.BE.BE+.2Rck" patch.

Thanks. Repaired.

Great stuff yek. Is that pink Floyd patch meant to be used on the intro to "young lust"by any chance. Sounds really cool. I like how the ext 2 controller changes the key.

Great stuff yek. Is that pink Floyd patch meant to be used on the intro to "young lust"by any chance. Sounds really cool. I like how the ext 2 controller changes the key.

No, I just named it that way because it has that Floyd vibe.

First phaser is in series.

Second Phaser and Flanger are in parallel. They have Mix at 100%, so they "add" their effect to the straight signal (main row). Using their Level to dial the desired amount of effect. Bypass Mode is Mute, otherwise they would still pass signal when bypassed, resulting in unwanted additional loudness.

My MFC has dedicated Phaser, Vibe (= Phaser 2) and Flanger IAs.

Thanks a lot for your huge contribution to this forum. I'm new to the exernal controller. How do i set up mi external controller (EXT1 and EXT2), so i could use them for controlling mix, levels, etc. as you describe in your patches. I have set up for default (Ext 1=vol). and Ext 2 = wah. Do i have to set up the ext controllers individually for every patch to control your patches parameters, or is there is a way that i can program them so it just "reads" whatever parameters are programmed in any particular patch and i don't have to program the individually?

Thanks

Great stuff! Especially appreciate you went through the hazzle of "preparing" the presets, very easy to audition....
WIth yours and eventually Fremen's v.10 presets, it's preset heaven for someone like me who needs/wants somewhere to start for creating killer presets.
Much appreciated!

I spent the afternoon playing and recording with your presents. You have a gift and thank you for posting.

Kenny

Yek is THE BEST!!! Thank you so much for sharing this, getting out fast on FW 10 with these updates and presets, and everything else you do to help our fellow Fractalites!

It bears repeating: Yek is THE BEST!!!

Can't believe how good these sound coming out of my guitar cab :)

Your setup and patches has certainly given me a taste of what v10 can give.

Just one question, I also use Adam A7X's but output 1 seems a little muddy with the global eq set flat, do you adjust it at all ?
Might be that I use an Adam Sub8 with my setup though :)

Great work though Yek, seriously good

Back
Top Bottom