Yek's preset collection (Q9.04, Axe-Fx II XL)

Thanks Yek, I didn't know there is this updated version of the presets!! I just loaded the home preset and it rocks!!! ALso I just bought a SD powerstage 170 based on your feedback too, very nice box!

Reactions: yek
Hi Yek,

I just try your preset collection, awesome! Congratulation for your beautiful work! I'm wondering if you could share also your file of your mastermind gt, so it would be compatible with mine. Thanks Yek!

Best regards,
Gaspi

I'm uploading updated files somewhere in the next days. I'll send you my GT settings file too. Remind me if I forget. :)

I have a question... you see that coming : ) In the home preset, there are 3 states of the Friedman amp (x amp1, x&y amp2) but it seems it's only changing the drive. Can I do that with scene controllers so that the switch is seamless or am I missing something?

Thanks Yek for sharing! I have another question:
I'm using the Axe fx 2, Mark II. If I use your presets All sounds - global block I can't converting your system data file with fractool.
Also it is not possible to upload directly your XL-file to my Axe 2. Thanks a lot!

Try Fractal-Bot to upload the system file.

If that doesn't work, you can use the other preset files, without global blocks.

I had the same problem : ) I was curious to try the songs presets in bank C but it seems it's missing from the no-globals presets...
BTW I tried the "home" preset at reharsal and it delivered big time!! I played it as it is, didn't touch it. Maybe a too much volume jump from clean to dirty but I guess it's personal preference. Also the SD powerstage run smooth, no volume problem whatsoever!

I had the same problem : ) Maybe a too much volume jump from clean to dirty but I guess it's personal preference.

That’s only when playing at home. The volumes are matched at gig level, you won’t notice a jump then.

Thank you Yek. Any word on a preset collection for Q10 for Axe-Fx II XL? In other words, are these presets compatible with the latest firmware?

@yek - I had a need for a flute patch and loaded yours up. Sounds great and the use of white noise for the breath sounds is brilliant. Thanks!

Reactions: yek
Can’t take full credit. It’s dates back a long time. I just kept it current.

...can the presets be loaded into XFX3?
Axe II presets can't be loaded into Axe IIIs. You can use FracTool to convert them, but the Axe III modeling is different. Don't expect identical results.

Back
Top Bottom