Yek's preset collection (Q9.04, Axe-Fx II XL)

Thanks so much Yek. For your song presets, do you have a list that spells out the whole song name? For some of them, I'm not sure what song it is. Thanks!!

This week's rig. Expanded for the occasion with a FreqOut, BodyRez for acoustic and MXR Talkbox.
How's the BodyRez working our for you? Is it doing anything you couldn't duplicate in the Axe?

How's the BodyRez working our for you? Is it doing anything you couldn't duplicate in the Axe?

I have a great preset for my acoustic, but the Body Rez still adds "something" I like (EQ + anti-feedback + compression). I like it a lot.

I guess that Matt or another wizard can emulate it, but I don't even bother: it's a 1-knob simple device. And I don't bring my acoustic that often to gigs.

The FreqOut though can be easily replaced with Simeon's Feedback Simulator preset.

Reactions: Rex
I guess that Matt or another wizard can emulate it, but I don't even bother: it's a 1-knob simple device. And I don't bring my acoustic that often to gigs.
It's hard to beat a one-knob solution. :)

Reactions: yek
For a gig this weekend I needed a 2nd rig, for a couple of other guitar players.

Bought a EHX Magnum 44 to drive my Port City x12.
Connected my Tech 12 Character British (for overdrive) and my Polytune 2.

Sounded great. And super portable.
I really like the EHX pedal. The 44 doesn’t brown out as quickly as the 22. I’m using it with a 50’s Bell and Howell 1 x 12” Alnico projector cabinet. It sounds delicious

really valuable literature,

it's so cool to have all this informations in one place!

especially if you only know two or three of all the amps in this beautiful black box!

(same thing for the drive's book!)

Thank you very much for this tremendous job!

:)

Back
Top Bottom