Yek's Preset Collection For AFX1 and AFX2 - Here Ya Go

WW Audio

Inspired
With apologies to Yek.......

For our FXI and FXII friends, here are all 51 of Yek's 18.x G3 presets in CSV format. Includes matching screen caps showing the basic block/grid layouts. Whoever the kind soul is that turns these into presets for the AF1's and 2's, please share among the community.

Hooz yer Fractal Daddy? Wait.....that'd be Cliff or M@. Never mind. Enjoy.

westwingaudio.com/YekG3CSVs.zip

Haven't had a chance to try all of these yet on my XL, but the one's I've checked out sound great. Nice job Yek!

I imported all csv files and sorted the parameters according to the Axe Edit tabs. The xls file is here http://eskinasi.home.xs4all.nl/AxeFX/YekG3.xls. I also made a simple mkii template to fill those in and did some of those amazings amps. More to follow.

Please join in guys and MKii your faves. Maybe we'll have all one day and put them in a Yekbank!

Attachments

• templateYG3.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Bogner Shiva YekG3.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Glad you mkii-ers like the presets! Also send some good guitar karma to Yek: he made them in the end!

From the amps i did, i noticed Yek does not tweak too many advanced parameters from the standard settings. Power and preamp hardness a touch down or up; character amount in many cases to 0.1; and of course proper amounts of pre and power gain, tmb settings, presence and stuff.

And you're welcome to share in the fun: you can set up an amp in two or three minutes from the template. Don't forget to pick a proper cab!

More Fenderines...

Here are the gutsy Blues Junior and the great Deluxe Verb.

Attachments

• Deluxe Verb YekG3.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 106
  • Jr Blues Yek G3.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 92
Higain beasties

And higain beasties.

Attachments

• Uber YekG3.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 91
  • FAS Brootalz YekG3.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Is there a list of what user cabs that Yek is using on some of these patches? Oh and great work on these. The few that I have tried so far are excellent. :encouragement:

Thank you! Yes sorted parameters make it much easier. And yes, scroll down in the excel file to see the cab settings. But no, I didn't do these, just picked a suitable cab. But well, I might..

Back
Top Bottom