Yeks preset collection and sound samples (Ultra)

Embarrassed to say it's me! I had all cabinet user slots filled but #3. I swear that was the first thing I checked but apparently not. I work in the technology field and, like most of the issues we see, it's user error!

Yek, thanks so much for creating these. They sound PHENOMENAL!

I have a STD, I don't get any output from YEK's presets - trying to load them via AxeEdit. I tried deleting blocks etc. I/O config looks ok, just no sound.

Loading one of my self-built presets works fine.

Any suggestions?

I have a STD, I don't get any output from YEK's presets - trying to load them via AxeEdit. I tried deleting blocks etc. I/O config looks ok, just no sound.

Loading one of my self-built presets works fine.

Any suggestions?
I hit the same scenario. Part of the learning curve. Just edit your cab block and rather than 'User1', or any other 'UserXX' cabs, just select one of the factory cabs. You'll be good to go.
Good to hear I'm not the only one just getting started in the wonderful world of Fractal. As frustrating as it's been, I absolutely love this thing!
BJD

When I load one of your presets into my ulltra, should my MFC-101 automatically control the effect chain in that patch?Or do I have to program the CCs?

When I load one of your presets into my ulltra, should my MFC-101 automatically control the effect chain in that patch?Or do I have to program the CCs?

Yes, if:
- the MFC is set to Axe-Fx Mode, and
- you have IA switches programmed on the MFC that correspond with effects in the preset.

It's not CAB IRs. Selecting a different cab still doesn't produce sound. I can't get a YEK preset to pass any audio. Weird.

It's not CAB IRs. Selecting a different cab still doesn't produce sound. I can't get a YEK preset to pass any audio. Weird.
Look for parameters attached to controllers that you don't have (for example, a volume parameter that's looking for an expression pedal). Break those connections and set the parameter to a non-zero value, and you'll get sound.

Look for parameters attached to controllers that you don't have (for example, a volume parameter that's looking for an expression pedal). Break those connections and set the parameter to a non-zero value, and you'll get sound.

I'll do that, thanks!

Ah, too much to list. :)
Amps removed, others added, changed cabs, changed drive blocks, changed compressor, changed PEQ, added effect presets, added diffusion to delay, etc

Understood...Any chance you could list if any user cab slots were changed, and if so to what?
I'm using most of your patches and have everything mapped out, if its easy to do for you that would be great :)
Your patches rock!
Ed

Ah, too much to list. :)
Amps removed, others added, changed cabs, changed drive blocks, changed compressor, changed PEQ, added effect presets, added diffusion to delay, etc

Back
Top Bottom