Yeks preset collection and sound samples (Ultra)

Yek.... Love the patches you uploaded... the strings is AWESOME!
I don't use an expression pedal at the moment but wondered what it does to the strings Preset? It sounds awesome without :)

The pedal shifts from minor to major.
And psssst, so far this preset sounded better on my Ultra than on the II.....

Cool... cheers... i have the ultra... I tried it at a gig the other night while sound checking and everyone was amazed at the sound quality!

thanks man.. :)

Yek, thx for sharing your presets. I love your "Strings" preset in the Ultra. I am almost finished moving my presets from the Ultra to the Axe II and tried translating your Strings preset over and it didn't work. I got infinite sustain. I'm going to check it again today. Do you have your Strings preset in the Axe II yet? thx!

Yek, thx for sharing your presets. I love your "Strings" preset in the Ultra. I am almost finished moving my presets from the Ultra to the Axe II and tried translating your Strings preset over and it didn't work. I got infinite sustain. I'm going to check it again today. Do you have your Strings preset in the Axe II yet? thx!

This is it named from the original patch.

What about setting up a thread here as well as u2 Tutorials for when you post your presets..guys are always asking for u2 patches and it might be a good idea to have a dedicated thread here as well! :)

Thx Mark. Is this an Ultra or Axe II patch?

I would be happy to set up a thread to post my presets. You can also get some of them on the U2_Guitar_Tutorials Google group site which is a Google App website that can be accessed by all members. My Axe II presets are not ready yet except for Ultraviolet. I'll post a few of my Ultra and the one Axe II by end of week.

Michael

Thx Mark. Is this an Ultra or Axe II patch?

I would be happy to set up a thread to post my presets. You can also get some of them on the U2_Guitar_Tutorials Google group site which is a Google App website that can be accessed by all members. My Axe II presets are not ready yet except for Ultraviolet. I'll post a few of my Ultra and the one Axe II by end of week.

Michael

It is the original "violins" patch remade for the II

Enjoy!

Not to beat a dead horse, but . . . . .

I'm not getting anything from the first 34 presets. I've tried moving evrything to the 3rd row, deleting the effects I don't need, re-connecting everything and still nothing.

I've got a Standard BTW.

Thanks.

I've tried setting the modifier on a few parameters but can't 'here' the change so think I'm missing something... is it the frequencies I'm using the expression on?

Not to beat a dead horse, but . . . . .

I'm not getting anything from the first 34 presets. I've tried moving evrything to the 3rd row, deleting the effects I don't need, re-connecting everything and still nothing.

I've got a Standard BTW.

Thanks.

You have to "play" a bit with that presets
with the Standard I removed "Send" and "Return" blocks from each presets and left everything on one row

Try this, it should work, again, once you upload the preset on the axe, look at the "layout" directly on the axe, some shunt may be missing

Hey guys

I have tried several Presets of Yeks collection and they sound great.
I used to have the atomic cab for the stage (out1) and direct out for FOH (out2).

Now i would like to use it (the presets) with a valve Poweramp and a 2x12 CAB.
Has anyone tried the Presets like this, and if so, is there any parameter that definately has to be tweaked a little
to get things right ?

Thankx in advance.

Sebi

ebow external 2

Hi yek, Hi everybody !

I 'd like to know which parameter I have to modify to use my external 2 pedal on the " ebow " preset ?

And also When I extract the zip file, I only have 56 presets files ...Is it ok or some presets missing ??

Thanks for your answers.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom