Yeks preset collection and sound samples (Ultra)

• The presets are organized to fit in MFC-101 banks (Bank Size 5).
  • Presets 0-30 are my main amp presets. The advanced parameters of these sims are all at default.
  • Presets 30-100 are dedicated effects presets. Organized by type of effect.
  • Presets 128-256 are my favorite presets from other users.
have downloaded these to my Ultra but having trouble finding them. Can anyone help how to call these up? Do I need to erase a bank and reload them?

have downloaded these to my Ultra but having trouble finding them. Can anyone help how to call these up? Do I need to erase a bank and reload them?

I've learned that old presets (posts) does not come up correctly. They will appear with "?" icon in my preset folder and do not open. Not sure what's the "best before date". Some other guys have been commenting this as well but havent seen any workaround. Havent tried download this bank though so not sure if it's the same issue here

I've learned that old presets (posts) does not come up correctly. They will appear with "?" icon in my preset folder and do not open. Not sure what's the "best before date". Some other guys have been commenting this as well but havent seen any workaround. Havent tried download this bank though so not sure if it's the same issue here
Thanks for the reply. I see them arriving on the Ultra when I use the SysEx Librarian to send them to the same, but cannot locate them following this operation. There's no "?", just not sure if they are somewhere on the Ultra and I just don't know how to find them?.... Yek (who posted them originally) is now using the Axe-FX II. Does anyone know a solution to this issue?

Thanks for the reply. I see them arriving on the Ultra when I use the SysEx Librarian to send them to the same, but cannot locate them following this operation.
When you send a preset, you see it on the Ultra's front panel, right? That means it's loaded into the edit buffer, where you can tweak it (of not). It's not actually stored into preset memory until you save it. If you navigate to a different preset before saving, it will be gone.

That network drive doesn't exist anymore and I've forgotten to save that file.
It should float around somewhere on the net....

Back
Top Bottom