Yek's Guide to the Fractal Audio DRIVE Models [final ed. July 2022]

You should give a heads-up in the FM3 section. I don't think all new users think to look here. Your amp and drive guide were an enormous help to me, when I first got my AX8 and started getting into working with Fractal units.

You should give a heads-up in the FM3 section. I don't think all new users think to look here. Your amp and drive guide were an enormous help to me, when I first got my AX8 and started getting into working with Fractal units.

Nah... let them continue arguing over timezones and the length of their waitlist dates. HaHa.

Seriously though, thanks @yek for your tireless efforts and contributions. This is quite an amazing attention to detail. Technical documentation can be/is like another level of hell. What's more amazing, how you've done this many times throughout the past decade and continue to do so. I recognize that and truly appreciate it. Thank you!

I hope you and family are well and staying safe!

Peace.

I own my Axe FX III for 3 months – I'm very pleased that so many people share useful things like your guide. Thanks a lot!

Your guides are always of great value. For everyone.

Very fine work as usual.

Thank you again, yek. You are great. 👍

Thanks guys.

If my regular work duties would allow it, the current circumstances would be a "perfect" time to start updating the AMP Guide too. But I'm very busy. Still, I'm aiming to have an update ready at the end of the year.

Chiming in as well, Alexander. You have always been a solid contributor to the community here as well as some of the other forums I see you on. Your hard work does not go un-notice nor unappreciated!

Thanks as always for all your hard work and contributions to the Fractal world.

These presets are really good too

Back
Top Bottom