Yek's Guide to the Fractal Audio DRIVE Models [final ed. July 2022]

Here is:

Yek's Guide to the Fractal Audio Drive Models in Axe-Fx III, FM3 and FM9
The guide (PDF) describes all Drive types in depth.

Tips and information regarding current firmware for the Axe-Fx III / FM3 / FM9 may not apply to the Drive types in earlier firmware and hardware generations including the AX8, FX8 and Axe-Fx II. Therefore, the guide for older firmware is still available separately.

I've also updated all demo presets, showcasing most of the drive types. Created on an Axe-Fx III with firmware v19. Most will work on FM3 v5 and FM9 v2, but some blocks may not import.

View attachment 94140
Love this!!! But may I ask why are there several blank pages in the March 2022 edition? I print these types of docs. Thanks!

Never mind. The edits are not worth reprinting it.
That's really part of the beauty of doing the single sided printing. I have a pretty good file compare utility that allows me to easily see the changes between any two documents and since your recent editing has preserved most (if not all) of the page boundaries, I can simply print and replace only the affected pages. So it's not quite as bad as needing to print it all again. Plus I do actually like seeing your refinement process anyway. It's obvious that you put good thought into it to keeping improving the information. Coolness and thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom