Yek's great listing of all the 2048 Factory Cabs available in the Axe III!

Wow. A lot of cab pack IR’s in there. Looking forward to the Bulb ones on particular!

Love the cabinet selection, and the ability to mix and match with abandon. Nothing like running an SLO through a 1x4 cab and living to tell about it. Lol. The ability to do the previously impossible is great fun.

Love the cab selection, I just wish there was an easier way to break the cabs down based on sonic characteristicsni make it easier to find the right cab for a particular style or amp.

So happy to see this. My III isn't here yet so I haven't had the chance to run through these yet. Kudos on mentioning Misha Mansoor in the IR's we worked together on, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. We did work together on those all of those mentioned packs except for Cab Pack 7 = 4x12 USA Trad 57. So if we want to be 100% correct this one isn't actually correct. :)

1013 --- 4x12 USA Trad 57 B1 ML --- ML Sound Lab --- Based on a Mesa Boogie 4x12 Rectifier Traditional Straight Cab with 70w V30 speakers, created in collaboration with Misha Mansoor (Periphery). Source: Cab Pack 7 - ML USA Trad 4x12

Thank you once again for the awesome job working on the wiki as always. You rock! :)

So happy to see this. My III isn't here yet so I haven't had the chance to run through these yet. Kudos on mentioning Misha Mansoor in the IR's we worked together on, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. We did work together on those all of those mentioned packs except for Cab Pack 7 = 4x12 USA Trad 57. So if we want to be 100% correct this one isn't actually correct. :)

1013 --- 4x12 USA Trad 57 B1 ML --- ML Sound Lab --- Based on a Mesa Boogie 4x12 Rectifier Traditional Straight Cab with 70w V30 speakers, created in collaboration with Misha Mansoor (Periphery). Source: Cab Pack 7 - ML USA Trad 4x12

Thank you once again for the awesome job working on the wiki as always. You rock! :)

Will correct that asap. Now at a restaurant in Barcelona without a laptop. :D

Back
Top Bottom