years of wait.. finally there is an axefx on the way

cakewalkgg

Inspired
Hello all,

My wonderful better half has approved and finally... I have an axefx2 ordered..

I have had the podhd bean for years, and while I can honestly say I have enjoyed it, I am soooo ready to move on. A buddy of mine has an AXEfx2 and I got an hour or so to play it last year. There was no way I could talk myself out of the difference I felt playing it compared to the podhd.

So I am stoked, and look forward to sharing my tone utopia with the folks here :)

Erosion Code

Trust me, you'll be astonished once you get it. An hour was enough to make you fall in love, but once it's yours you'll fall in love over and over again every day. If your anything like me, coming from the Pod HD, you'll be giddy with the frequency and quality of the updates.

Congrats and welcome!

Congratulations! Be sure to do something nice for your other… don't disappear on her… (!) but it sounds like she'll appreciate just how happy you are.

You've had an hour, but the truth is you have *no idea* how your life is about to change. It's wonderful, and the best investment you could possibly make in music. Welcome, welcome, welcome.

Welcome and yes, you will be amazed. There is a certain magic like "growl" that happens when you tweak it to your liking, that just sets you free....

You're going to love it. My wife looked at it with somewhat of a stink eye when I first got an Ultra. After five years and an Axe II now she truly loves it. Best piece of music gear I've ever bought.

Congratulations ! My wife approved and purchased my axefx, too - and it was also a 2-3 year wait for me too. It will be worth the wait ! It's nice to have a supportive better half - make sure you look after her ( or him - can't make assumptions :) )

Fantastic!
Best guitar based purchase I have made... You'll love it... and the frequent improvements in the form of updates... and the community as a whole.

Welcome
Pauly

Hello all,

My wonderful better half has approved and finally... I have an axefx2 ordered..

I have had the podhd bean for years, and while I can honestly say I have enjoyed it, I am soooo ready to move on. A buddy of mine has an AXEfx2 and I got an hour or so to play it last year. There was no way I could talk myself out of the difference I felt playing it compared to the podhd.

So I am stoked, and look forward to sharing my tone utopia with the folks here :)

Erosion Code

Congratulations ! My wife approved and purchased my axefx, too - and it was also a 2-3 year wait for me too. It will be worth the wait ! It's nice to have a supportive better half - make sure you look after her ( or him - can't make assumptions :) )

Yep.. I told her she gets anything she wants for 3 years lol.. It shipped today!

Now my biggest dilema is do i finish my current song thats about half tracked with the pod or retrack everything with the axefx.

Thats a good problem to have

Erosion Code

Nice playing, and welcome to Fractaland.

My biggest hope is that when I die, my wife doesn't sell my Axe-Fx for the amount I told her I paid for it. Same goes for all the various guitars, guns, and woodworking tools around the house, too. :shame:

Ha!

What a cunning linguist you are! :p

Pauly

Yep.. I told her she gets anything she wants for 3 years lol.. It shipped today!

Now my biggest dilema is do i finish my current song thats about half tracked with the pod or retrack everything with the axefx.

Thats a good problem to have

Haaa

Well, a trip to the furniture store on mothers day gave me an idea of what im in for

Ohh well... I still have an axefx on the way 8)

Back
Top Bottom