Yamaha MFC10 on Axe FX III

soniked

Hello guys. I have some Problem to program the MFC 10. Is anyone can send me a good tutorial ? I can change the preset with the MFC10, but i want to control the effect (reverb, chorus and so.....) Thanks for your help. EDD

Hello
Thank you for helping me. But i just need a simple tutorial To activate effect on / off with the Yamaha mfc10. I read the mfc manuel but there is no clear explanation about that

Hello
Thank you for helping me. But i just need a simple tutorial To activate effect on / off with the Yamaha mfc10. I read the mfc manuel but there is no clear explanation about that
You will need to use a "Function" call in the MFC10, set up to issue a Control Change ("CC"). Look at Page 13 for the details.

In the Axe FX, you will have to assign CC#s to the blocks that you want to control; this is in the Setup Menu under MIDI/Remote: https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/axe-fx-3/Axe-Fx-III-Owners-Manual.pdf#p78. Those CC#s will correspond to the "Control Number" in the MFC10 manual.

Yamaha is using non-standard terminology in their manual, so it's a bit difficult to read and make sense of it.

Hello

I success on activate/bypass the effects. But i have Problem with the expression pédal, when i move it, it scrolls all the presets. How can i change the scènes too, where can i assign them in the axe fx menu. Thx for your help.

You'll need to assign the CC for your expression pedal to an external controller in the Axe FX. How do you have it configured now?

I use the by-pass of the mid/remote menu for the effects and the other for the scène incrément/decrement. I already have the fractal pédal EV-1. Must i déclare the MFC10 in external (external control 2) for the expression. What is the CC which pilots the MFC expression pédal ???? THx.

when i look at the MFC 10 manuel page 14 it Said the CC 11 if for expression. Must i sélect this cc and assign it to extern control #2 ???

In édit modifier i choose external 2 but the expression pédal not move. I wonder what is the cc to activate ?????

Back
Top Bottom