FM3 YA M65 Creambacks + Divided by 13 FT37

Hey Friends !

I made a quick raw track with the new YA plus the Cygnus FT37

Amazing.

Cygnus with York Audio IRs is another level of modeling. I'm so impressed daily with the tones I'm getting and what others have been getting. Nice playing as well. Now, how about sharing that preset and letting me know which IR you're using? :D

Thanks man! It’s simple man lyryrd skynyrd!
Not sure why I didn’t think of that. However, get a listen to Cowboy Junkies song Crescent Moon on their Pale Sun Crescent Moon album. Tone is very similar. What pickups were you using for the audio clip and would it be possible for you to post the preset either in the post or AxChange?

Not sure why I didn’t think of that. However, get a listen to Cowboy Junkies song Crescent Moon on their Pale Sun Crescent Moon album. Tone is very similar. What pickups were you using for the audio clip and would it be possible for you to post the preset either in the post or AxChange?
Yes they are pretty similar! I used a Tom Anderson with a TA H1 pickup, let me re do the preset because I didn't save it, but basically is the FT37 High, setting at mid gain and lowed down with the input trim. The YA is the mix 1 !

Amazing.

Cygnus with York Audio IRs is another level of modeling. I'm so impressed daily with the tones I'm getting and what others have been getting. Nice playing as well. Now, how about sharing that preset and letting me know which IR you're using? :D
Hi ! sorry I didn't save it, but basically is the FT37 High, setting at mid gain and lowed down with the input trim. The YA is the mix 1 !

Hey Friends !

I made a quick raw track with the new YA plus the Cygnus FT37

This sounds amazing! Would you mind sharing your settings? I’ve tried dialing the FT37 in a number of times and I can never get it to sound right. Not sure I’ve tried it with the York Creambacks yet though.

Just out of curiosity, what other IR’s have you tried with this amp? I’ve got loads of IR’s and I always like trying out different options.

That is some delicious Skynyrd…. Nailed that tone. Wish you had that preset. I own real Creamback 65s. Favorite speakers. Use them with my Smallbox, but this sounds amazing. I’ve never played with the Divided. Gonna have to try it out as well as buying some YAs…

Back
Top Bottom