Fixed Y-state of Mixer blocks is not accessable

painkiller

Experienced
Firmware Quantum 1.01, Axe-Fx II XL+
I just noticed that I can't access the Y-states of the Mixer blocks. If I press the Y-button, nothing happens.

OK, after further investigations I noticed that it's only the case from page 2 of the Mixer blocks.
Please try this:

- Create new Mixer block
- Enter Mixer block
- Switch to page 2
- Try to access Y state - not possible

From page 1 the Y state is accessable from page 2 it's not.

Last edited:
Another problem with Mixer blocks:

I noticed that when I set Mixer1 as global block the X-state of the Gain1 value is not stored and the Y-state of the Gain1 value gets messed up.
See attached screenshot of Axe-Edit screens (The problem is not related to Axe-Edit. I only used it to take the screenshots of the values).

Would be great if someone could verify this :)

Attachments

• bug3.jpg
    bug3.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
"Fixed unable to select Mixer X/Y state from Page 2 of edit menu"

This is fixed with Quantum 1.02, thank you! :)

But the behavior which I described in post #7 in this thread is still there. If I declare a Mixer block as global, the Gain1 (X and Y) parameters are not stored correctly. At least when I recall a global Mixer block in another preset the Gain1 parameters are wrong.

Last edited:
"Fixed unable to select Mixer X/Y state from Page 2 of edit menu"

This is fixed with Quantum 1.02, thank you! :)

But the behavior which I described in post #7 in this thread is still there. If I declare a Mixer block as global, the Gain1 (X and Y) parameters are not stored correctly. At least when I recall a global Mixer block in another preset the Gain1 parameters are wrong.

One more observation:
If I use Mixer1 as global block in Preset 1 and Mixer1 as global block in Preset 2, a change of Gain1 in one of the presets is not recognised by the Mixer1 block in the other preset. But if I go to the "SAVE/LOAD GLOBAL BLOCK" screen in the other preset and choose "Load from & link with block" then the Gain1 setting is correct.

The bug, that the Gain1 parameters of the Mixer block (if saved as global block) are not transfered to other presets is still there in Quantum 1.03.
I would like to use a global Mixer1 block, but my plan will not work out if this bug is present :(

I checked this with an XL and an XL+ device with fresh presets. This is not related to a corrupt preset... or my imagination :D

Last edited:
The bug, that the Gain1 parameters of the Mixer block (if saved as global block) are not transfered to other presets is still there in Quantum 1.03.
I would like to use a global Mixer1 block, but my plan will not work out if this bug is present :(

I checked this with an XL and an XL+ device with fresh presets. This is not related to a corrupt preset... or my imagination :D

I didn't notice your post until just now. We've fixed this bug for the next release.

Back
Top Bottom