X's Winter NAMM Thread....\m/

X-Mann

Experienced
Hey, Hey, my Fractal peeps......It's almost time for the 2016 Winter NAMM show in sunny Anaheim California.

I've been VERY LUCKY to be able to go the past 3-years in a row now. I'm a huge Carvin Guitars (aka Kiesel Custom Guitars) endorser (aka user) & I spend a good deal of time at their booth, but I'm really everywhere at ALL times really! :D

I take tons of pics & document my entire NAMM journey too!

Here are a few pics to try to understand the experience that is hard to put into words. I hope that every guitar player here gets to go to this show at least once in their lifetime, it's really worth it.

Note: As much as I love to play the guitar, I'm a Star Whore & just love talking shop w/ the Pro guitar players I worshiped as a young punk kid.

The Gear:

The Girls (aka NAMM Babes):

& the Pros:

Winter NAMM is a journey & it can be done many different ways. I'm like a giant kid at the show & really just try to enjoy every minute of it. I never know when the invites will stop showing up & will have these pics & memories for life.

I've got about 500 more photos, but I think you get the idea here.......Again, I hope & pray that each of you get a golden ticket one day soon.

Peace! X-Mann \m/

Last edited:
I will be there again this year as a guest of Carvin. Gotta love Flock. What a character. See you there.
Yea, Jason is the best & Jeff, Manny, Chris & Mike go the extra mile for pretty much everyone too!

Have a stellar NAMM trip deftim!

X

Back
Top Bottom