• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

XM45 C0V3R - "The Snowman"

JacobiusWrex

New here
Hey guys,

I did this track with my buddy.
The intro guitars are a Kemper, the bridge guitars are a blend of the Axe3 and the kemper.
I am processing almost all the synths through the effects in the Axe3.

Thanks for checking it out
M3RRY XM45

Adman103

Veteran
I'm not a metal fan, I have no idea how to play any of that, I have no idea what I'm talking about with this genre, but I gotta say, I enjoyed the heck outta this! I can't wait to get home and hear this through my big stereo- sounds massive!

JacobiusWrex

New here
I'm not a metal fan, I have no idea how to play any of that, I have no idea what I'm talking about with this genre, but I gotta say, I enjoyed the heck outta this! I can't wait to get home and hear this through my big stereo- sounds massive!
Thanks that is an awesome comment !

I am not really a metal head like I used to be, but I try to blend it into my kind of retro electronic music. I hope it sounds good there on the stereo!
M3RRYXM45

Top Bottom