• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

XLR vs Humbuster Cables

jw3571

Inspired
I'll be using my Axe III with Presonnus Sceptre 8 FRFR monitors. I'm confused on my best cable option. I've used XLR with the Axe II but are the Humbuster cables better than XLR? I do get some ground loop noise. If you go the Humbuster option, do the cables purchased on Fractal's site just go from the Axe unit to the FRFR monitors?

chris

Legend!
XLR is usually the best for what you're doing. humbuster was designed for plugging into a real amp's input and fx loop.

dtpancio

I have a similar question..as described in another thread I have a strange connection diagram (as attached). I need for sure an humbuster cable from the fx send of the Axe-Fx to the amp input but what about from the line out of the load box (which is TRS) and the fx return of the Axe-Fx?

Attachments

Top Bottom