XL+ New Cabs

jiggajewjay

Inspired
Hey there

I am sure this has been discussed however I have posted this question in other threads and i never received a response so i was hoping that i could get an answer to my question with a new thread.

I have a Axe II Mark I - I read when Q7 hit that there were new cabs that were placed in the factory Cabinets and some that were removed/replaced. My question is are the new cabs that are available only available to the XL and XL + users? or are they also available to the Mark I folks. can someone please chime in and let me know what the deal is with that? If they are available are they in the factory list? or are they downloadable? please let me know thank you!

bunch of views on this thread but no responses... is this the Voldermort question? the question that should not be asked?

Those are the Cabs that we can buy... I am well aware of this as i own most of them. however i was inquiring about the new cabs that were placed into the Factory library on the XL's and XL + units. Just wondering if those cabs are downloadable or if they are in fact on my Mark II with the Q7 official download... just want a solid answer.. thanks!

Those are the Cabs that we can buy... I am well aware of this as i own most of them. however i was inquiring about the new cabs that were placed into the Factory library on the XL's and XL + units. Just wondering if those cabs are downloadable or if they are in fact on my Mark II with the Q7 official download... just want a solid answer.. thanks!
No and no.
-
Austin

Back
Top Bottom