XL+ Extra Cab IR's

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
just wondering if those of us using the AxeFX MK I & II could get the extra cabs that XL+ (and AX8) users have. I'm using some of them in my AX8 presets but don't have access to them for my II

they're not in the ultrares samples folder included with axefx FW. it contains 28 IR's starting with the 1x8 champlifier and OH and TAF samples. AX8 factory cabs 160-179 are not in that folder

This is unfortunately true... I asked for files when these cabs were added to the XL, but got no response.

The response that I got was "Buy an XL".............?o_O
i have a 2, bought an ax8, not buying an xl too. would be nice to have them for consistency but not going to beat a dead horse. the extra IR's are not mixes, they're individual mic's so with some research I could figure out which cab packs. I've got a lot of the packs but I don't have 12, 13, 14 or 19.

So does this mean there is a different sample cab zip file for XL downloads, and those of us with Mk2's could use that?
I don't have an XL but my guess would be there is no extra content IR folder for the XL, they're already in there. The extra content was offered to those of us with MK 1 & 2's but it's not complete

Was about to ask this same question and discovered this post, any luck getting Factory IRs # 133-170 as a download for II users?

not yet. not sure why they wouldn't all be included. if we can't have the additional IR's included in the FW download, it would be nice if we could simply save a factory IR from the AX8 and load it into the AxeFx ourselves. probably wouldn't use them all anyway but there are a few that I really like.

Back
Top Bottom