XL+ Becoming Obsolete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It amazes me all the negativity posts and feelings of abandonment most are expressing.:eek: Fractal's history for support will dictate the future of the XL+. Look at how long the older units were supported. Do you think they really wanted to support those older units that long? Line6 and TC Electronics are always screwing their customers, releasing new product all the time. Line6 even started rumors that Fractal stole the design of the HELIX. Well I tested one (FYI: it's still a POD).
In the reality of retail sales, the manufacturer is only responsible for the product for the length of the warranty, unless there is a blatant factory defect. I would say Fractal's track records speaks for itself. Who in here is on their 3rd or 4th flat screen TV or PC:confused::rolleyes:

Exactly what my point is - I just don't understand the negativity that people are feeling...Again - 3 months ago everyone says how much they LOVE the product, its the best thing ever etc etc etc - soon as they announce a new product, everyone is like wait a second, this thing is worthless now and sucks - and what about ME... I don't understand all the whining ... Its the price of progress - TV's, computers - any electronic equipment...
For the record Cliff - I am very happy with my XL and greatly appreciate the huge amount of support you have given the product over the past 4 years. I also am happy to see the company is not stagnant and constantly continuing to develop new products. One of the many reasons your company stands above the rest. Thank you !

I am not sure us Mark I / Mark II users agree...... ;)
Why not? You invested early, got maximum use out of the gear. It hasn’t gone to $0 on the open market. Seems like good amortization on your investment to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom