Xitone still in business?

gbsmusic

Inspired
I've emailed Mick a couple times with no response? Has anybody bought any of his products recently or do you know if he is still in business? Thank you

I came here to ask the very same question. I ordered back in May and sent a few emails nicely asking for an update but never heard back from Mick. Happy to hear that some have talked to him and others have received their orders.

I spoke with Mick this morning. He's in business and doing well and expects communication to improve dramatically once he can work through some outside challenges. He'll post here when he can and looks forward to taking care of any of our mutual customers.

I spoke with Mick this morning. He's in business and doing well and expects communication to improve dramatically once he can work through some outside challenges. He'll post here when he can and looks forward to taking care of any of our mutual customers.
Fantastic! Thanks for posting

Any updates from Mick? I've not heard from him since January 30, 2023. I know he had some things he was working through, and I hope he is well. That said, I'm really interested in any kind of update on what he was working on for me. It's been a year since I placed my order.

I found it. Thank you! Yeah, not very good news. Well... I do live a short 45min drive from his shop. Might drop by and see if I can get a refund. 🤔

I am facing the same issue. Placed an order of Xitone Active Wedge but didn't get any response on the emails regarding order status.

Any clue how else I can reach out?

I see complaints on Better Business Bureau forum where order was placed but it wasn't delivered. (Unable to add the forum link as fractal site restricts it)

I'd recommend everyone to not place any Xitone online order.

He makes a great product but it seems he's very shady nowadays I think he is taking money and not producing product. It's unfortunate

Back
Top Bottom