Xitone still in business?

Every Fractal product I've purchased (back to Ultra days) they ask 'what product do you want Fractal to deliver' and I've always said FRFR speakers. I think I get why that never happened.
It did happen for a minute. FAS partnered with Atomic during the days of the Atomic FR tube-powered speakers. That connection apparently was dissolved ca. 2011.

I'll just chime in to say that my Xitone powered wedge with Matrix GM50 has held up really well over the year.

Better than my FM3. (Just got that back from support on the 21st, and it's already started freezing again...)

I'll just chime in to say that my Xitone powered wedge with Matrix GM50 has held up really well over the year.

Better than my FM3. (Just got that back from support on the 21st, and it's already started freezing again...)
Any chance you have some presets that use too much CPU?

Maybe try backing up, then deleting all presets except the factory ones, see if it's more stable then.

Any chance you have some presets that use too much CPU?

Maybe try backing up, then deleting all presets except the factory ones, see if it's more stable then.
That's an excellent suggestion. I was recently reading a thread about CPU usage. I'm going to try that. Thank you.

That's an excellent suggestion. I was recently reading a thread about CPU usage. I'm going to try that. Thank you.
You could also have a corrupted preset, possibly even a factory one, so if it's still happening after deleting your custom presets, delete the factory ones too.

If that doesn't help, try resetting all settings.

I received what looks like my final email from the attorney general’s office. Not surprisingly Mick never responded to them. They said they can’t do anything further to resolve the situation and that if I want to keep pursuing this case that I should find an attorney and take this to small claims court.

Back
Top Bottom