Xitone Michael Britt

Jerry K.

Experienced
Hey guys, I just wanted to post a quick review of my new Michael Britt powered cab. I picked it up used last week and I think it sounds absolutely amazing! Up to now, I have been working on my Axe Fx III patches using powered monitors and feel I have gotten some really good results but I wanted to get something that would translate for a live solution.

When I first plugged in, I was a little under impressed but then I tried the different DSP settings. Once I tried the bass cut setting, it immediately sounded great to my ears. I tried it with the back open and closed and for me, I prefer the closed sound.

I have since gone through many of the factory patches and all I can say is that they sound really great and for me, this cabinet is a winner. I have tried so many different FRFR monitors and felt not completely satisfied, but in my opinion, this cabinet really tranlates and gives you a guitar cabinet like feel!

I'm planning I'm getting one with my tax return, assuming they ever open the government again to process tax returns. When you say you picked it up, is Xitone local for you like they are for me? I demoed a wedge like a year ago but never got around to pulling the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom