Xitone cabs

greg

Inspired
What's up with Xitone cabs? I ordered a cab from him back in August. I was told it would take 7-8 weeks. It's now 3 months later. I emailed him, and he won't respond. Is he still in business? Does anyone know? I may have to open a Paypal dispute to get my money back if I don't hear from him soon.

Micks a pretty cool Cat. I had the exact same problem with him. He is not real good at communication when he is waiting for stock. He had issues getting the Celestion F12X200 at the time from Celestion. And he may still be having issues getting stock in. Fractal themselves as well as many others are having supply issues atm. But he will come through.

Micks a pretty cool Cat. I had the exact same problem with him. He is not real good at communication when he is waiting for stock. He had issues getting the Celestion F12X200 at the time from Celestion. And he may still be having issues getting stock in. Fractal themselves as well as many others are having supply issues atm. But he will come through.
I would just appreciate him responding. But I know a lot of people are having issues with supply right now. I'll keep waiting and see.

Same thing happened to me. Took 4 months for mine to arrive. Sent many emails asking for an update that were rarely answered. But in the end he did come through. They are fantastic speakers, FWIW.

Back
Top Bottom