XiTone 12" Active Wedge or Atomic CLR Neo MkII?

I then proceeded to look at alternatives and ordered a Xitone 12" wedge. Not only is their support on top of things, they will ship it out as soon as they can. I'll keep you guys posted.

Yeah, YMMV. I ordered a powered wedge from Xitone a little more than a year ago and it took 8 weeks to ship despite a promised 3-week turnaround time. When I finally gave up asked to cancel the order, the cab was suddenly ready to ship that same day. That said, stuff happens. It seems like a small company, and he did respond to my emails (which is one of the primary criticisms I see of Atomic). Hope it works out for you.

I've had nothing but a bad experience with Atomic CLR support. I had a CLR on order while in stock and it took forever to get a response. When I did get a response after escalating the issue with PayPal, nothing but broken promises on shipping it out. I did get a tracking number but it never left the shop. I waiting until the last day possible and gave them every opportunity to fulfill their commitment before my PayPal claim expired. I was then forced to escalate for a refund. Their online forum has other posts about the same lack of response. From what I finally heard, their QA had numerous issues during burn in time. That also raised a red flag. Why wait for a faulty item. Other posts were similar where the CLR monitors just fail.

I then proceeded to look at alternatives and ordered a Xitone 12" wedge. Not only is their support on top of things, they will ship it out as soon as they can. I'll keep you guys posted.

I'm patient guy, but $1100 US is not cheap and I didn't want to jeopardize losing that.
I still love my xitone wedge. Please post your thoughts after you receive

Back
Top Bottom