Xitone 112 active wedge

Dirty145

Inspired
Can anyone provide feedback on this FRFR? I’m looking to purchase and finding a CLR is impossible. This would be for live use monitoring. Is it also good for dialing in patches?

Great monitors! I have two older versions with the matrix amps. I’ve been using them for years in every environment you can think of and they have not failed me ever. Super rugged. The sound is incredible. I dial all my patches in on these and they translate exceptionally well to FOH and my bands in ear rig. Can’t recommend these enough! @MicFarlow

As others have stated...Highly recommended . I have 2 passive 1x12's powered via a Matrix GT1000fx. High quality build and phenomenal customer support from @MicFarlow. You will not be disappointed .

Looks like all the feedback has been positive. So I should be safe dialing in my presets on this as well, right? Is it as flat as the CLR?

I have no experience with the CLR so I cannot comment. But, you will have no issue dialing in presets on it and having them translate.

You might also look into the Electro-Voice PXM-12MP. Coax, not tailored for guitar, which I'd trust to be neutral more than ones that are. There's at least one thread on them here.

I love my XiTone active 112. Had it for 4 years and it’s rock solid in terms of power and clarity.
How are these for playing recorded music?
Asking because I want my guitar to sound good in a mix, which means it has to sound good through speakers that make the the rest of the music sound good, or at least accurate.

FYI-There's a Xitone 12" powered wedge for sale on thegearpage.
I have no affiliation with the seller. I just saw it and knew someone would be interested.

Back
Top Bottom