X32 mixer and in ears

Got it. You basically want to have control over your FOH mix and be able to monitor it in your ears to make sure its how you want it to be.
Basically yes.. but not being the BL (it's his PA and he "runs" it from stage when house sound is not provided) and having 20+ yrs FOH experience, I want to "monitor" what's being fed to the DSP from the X32.

I can't believe the difference that just using the EQ presets in the X32 makes on the in ear mix. It really cleans everything up. Mix sounds amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe the difference that just using the EQ presets in the X32 makes on the in ear mix. It really cleans everything up. Mix sounds amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you elaborate on this a little bit. Never used EQ presets with the in ear mix in the X32. Are you talking about on your aux send channel?

Can you elaborate on this a little bit. Never used EQ presets with the in ear mix in the X32. Are you talking about on your aux send channel?
You can add EQ on any X32 output buss (AUX or main) by selecting the output buss going to EQ and adding. You can LOAD an EQ preset from the presets library..

You can add EQ on any X32 output buss (AUX or main) by selecting the output buss going to EQ and adding. You can LOAD an EQ preset from the presets library..

Yes. This is what I do. I just used the standard presets in the X32. However, there weren't any presets for Keyboards specifically. I just added a low cut so far. Im not sure what else to do with keyboards.

im not using eq on the in ear channel. Im actually using eq presets for each individual instrument channel. The same way FOH would be done

Back
Top Bottom