X\Y with momentary?

chrisjnyc

Power User
Is there a way to use the X\Y switching and also momentary? I have a patch with a subtle phasor going, and want to be able to kick in the on full phasor sound for a couple small parts in the song. Not sure if an expression pedal controlling the mix would work, as the "verse" phasor tone doesn't have much sweep to it.

I think, your best option is to use a control switch (can be set to momentary), and then alter the parameters using that.

I think, your best option is to use a control switch (can be set to momentary), and then alter the parameters using that.

You are thinking to just the "X" Phasor with the momentary control switch? Still not sure if it will work with how the how "X" parameters are set

You are thinking to just the "X" Phasor with the momentary control switch? Still not sure if it will work with how the how "X" parameters are set
I don't know, how much you are changing to the phaser, but if I remember correctly, most phaser parameters can be controlled by a control switch (at least depth and mix, and probably also rate)

Back
Top Bottom