X/Y state of effect

BillZ

Hi All

I am sure this has probably been answered before but I have searched the manual and the wiki and been unable to find the answer. Is it possible to save an effect as "bypassed" in the y state but active in the x state?

I was thinking of using x/y states for my gigging presets but without this functionality I guess I would need to go to scenes.

thanks!

I am confused. Only an x or y of a given effect can be used at one. For example if you are using Drive 1 x then Drive 1 y is bypassed by default. When you switch to drive 1 y drive 1 x is bypassed. It is impossible to have both drive 1 x and y on at once

I think what he means is: He wants to have Drive X turned on... then when he switches to Drive Y, it's also bypassed at the same time. AFAIK, you can't do that directly. You either need to use scenes, or multiple IA switches.

Thanks Jefferski - that is what I was trying to ask - not very clearly though. I will have to go with scenes as I am trying to limit the tap-dancing.
Thanks again.

ok we are clear now. If you are using scenes you scene can call up any combination of x or y and have them activate or bypassed

Back
Top Bottom