X-LOAD LB-2 Reactive Load Box now available

My xload just showed up. It sounds amazing. Why should I use the balanced xlr output? Will there be less noise?
In most cases you don't need to use the XLR output. If you need a very long cable, i.e. sending a signal from the live room into the control room, then the XLR may perform better but for most use cases the passive 1/4" output is fine.

In most cases you don't need to use the XLR output. If you need a very long cable, i.e. sending a signal from the live room into the control room, then the XLR may perform better but for most use cases the passive 1/4" output is fine.
I've been using a Fryette load for years. I saw the X Load is was finally back in stock and pulled the trigger. There is so much more life to the X Load.

I got my invitation for LB-2 but passed because the price in EU is quite high. So I'll pass for now on a reactive box. I'm also selling most of my tube heads now, so it's probably not even worth investing money now.

I've been using a Fryette load for years. I saw the X Load is was finally back in stock and pulled the trigger. There is so much more life to the X Load.

Now you’re tempting me. I’ve got a Fryette Power Load that I’ve been using but I like the idea of having the perfectly matching impedance curve in the box. Now you’re telling me that there’s some tone I’ve been missing out on. I guess I need to move some of those pedals that have been collecting dust for the last year.

I guess there is no safely diming a 100 watt plexi with this 100 watt limit. I'm sure a 100 watt marshall is going to put out more than 100 watts at that level.

Back
Top Bottom