www.guitarbackingtrack.com - What happened?

I just found out about another site that has a lot of the same backing tracks that guitarbackingtracks.com had. It is https://guitarvoice.com/. I checked it out and was able to download a bunch of stuff - no registration necessary and no limits to number of downloads. Get them while you can, before this site gets shut down!
Thank you for the heads up but....;)
Hi, all. New here but a long-time fan of the original Axe-Fx from when I used to play at my church.

I work with GuitarVoice and wanted to reply so you guys are aware of the free tracks we have to download and stream over there. Please search us up since I can't post a link as a newbie. We have over 10,000 tracks and many of them are similar to the songs at guitarbackingtrack.

We are affiliate partners with Karaoke Version too, which has really good pro tracks and they have been great to work with.

Are the tracks downloadable, or just streamable?
There is a download button.

I've tried some of their versions of Gary Moore "The Loner". They are mp3 automatically extracted from the same MIDI files that can be downloaded for free from multiple sites.

It is better to use the original MIDI file so you can assign good quality VST instruments, sync the DAW tempo and measures, personalize the tracks, humanize the drums, improve the performance, etc...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom