WWHHHYYYY DID I WATCH THIS???!!!

badmagick

Inspired

Now I feel like have to get one :eek:

Was thinking about getting a second AX8. This way my singer could use it for the few songs he plays guitar on and I would always have a spare ready. But then I made the made the mistake of watching this vid. Ugh. Kinda torn now...

Now I feel like have to get one :eek:

Was thinking about getting a second AX8. This way my singer could use it for the few songs he plays guitar on and I would always have a spare ready. But then I made the made the mistake of watching this vid. Ugh. Kinda torn now...

So buy one... Then the singer AND the bassist can use it ;)

The attached video I was referring to was the one about the features not the amp comparison (I thought I put the right one in there)...

I know they are very different units, I just didn’t realize the III had all those routing capabilities.

Just making me rethink my strategy a little that’s all. Like all Leon’s vids was very informative and helpful with my planning.

The post was really meant be more humory (if that’s a word) than anything else...

I think I probably should have put it in the AFX III room...

The attached video I was referring to was the one about the features not the amp comparison (I thought I put the right one in there)...

I know they are very different units, I just didn’t realize the III had all those routing capabilities.

Just making me rethink my strategy a little that’s all. Like all Leon’s vids was very informative and helpful with my planning.

The post was really meant be more humory (if that’s a word) than anything else...

I think I probably should have put it in the AFX III room...

My bad! The routing options in the III are phenomenal.

All I compared is the amp block, in case anyone wanted to hear the difference between the Quantum and ARES modelling.
Your video is fine bro. I was only telling OP that watching iii video and him comiring it to the AX is not fair. Different product ya know.

Side note. Your videos are pretty cool

Great video thanks for posting it. I was just looking for info comparing Quantum to Ares before I decide to update FW. God i wish i had the money to move on one of these and a new midi controller. I’m an Axe-II XL user, and it frequently seems to run out of memory/max out on FX Block use!

Oh well, maybe one day...

Thanks again for the video!

I have the AX8 and the Axe-Fx III. Pretty soon it will be - I had the AX8 and have the Axe-Fx III and FM3.

The AX8 still sounds amazing and I'm using it live weekly, it does everything I need. There's simply enough of a difference in tone and effects alone for me to completely switch over to the new platform.

Back
Top Bottom