WTF???

Hooked up my Ultra to axe edit today and everyamp sounds friggin awesome now. I have been smiling from ear to ear for an hour going through presets and amp models. Now i can't make the thing sound bad. What could possibly be the reason for this? I am a noob when it comes to this kind of stuff, in fact this is the first piece of music equipment i've ever had hooked up to a computer, and the only reason i did it this time was so i could steal some of raca and scott's patches to find out what the hell they're doing to make their sounds.

I could not for the life of me dial in a decent metal sound last week and now Recto orange is flat blowing my face off. Shimmerin highs along with sledgehammer lows and midrange complexity that puts the pumpkin in pie.

What just happened??

Anyone.........

I think what happened can be summed up to this, but I am no rocket surgeon, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

usb-midi-cable.jpg

+

craymuseum.jpg

+

warp-speed-4.gif

=

Awesome%5B1%5D.jpg

Floop Yes My friend!!!!!!!

This is the greatest invention of................ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With Cliff's little filter/envelope trick I am currently in Mark IV heaven. Can't get a sip of beer in edgewise. This thing just blooms into the room. Shimmers when you back off......barks like a rott when you dig in.

BELIEVE THE HYPE!!!!!!!!

THE AXE IS A REALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laedan Kiana said:
With Cliff's little filter/envelope trick I am currently in Mark IV heaven. Can't get a sip of beer in edgewise. This thing just blooms into the room. Shimmers when you back off......barks like a rott when you dig in.

Do you have a link to "Cliff's little filter/envelope trick"?

Back
Top Bottom