FS WTB - FC6 in Australia

as per title.

WTB - FC6, either in Australia or willing to ship to here.

Cheers
Have you already got the FM3? In Australia here too, seemed to have missed out on the first run, curious if anyone has received an invite yet.

How much are you looking to spend on one? I have a line on an axe fx iii with MC6 and could potentially afford it if I can offset the cost by selling the FC6. I am in Canada so you'd have to factor in shipping from here

Cheers!

Have you already got the FM3? In Australia here too, seemed to have missed out on the first run, curious if anyone has received an invite yet.
no fm3, looking for one to use with my FX3. I was on the list and did receive an invite for a first batch model with no headphone jack though.

How much are you looking to spend on one? I have a line on an axe fx iii with MC6 and could potentially afford it if I can offset the cost by selling the FC6. I am in Canada so you'd have to factor in shipping from here

Cheers!
If it's an FC6 and in perfect condition I'd be willing to pay up to $650ish CAD shipped to Australia

I bought both awhile back, but have not used the fc6 at all, still has plastic on the screens only taken out of the box, never plugged in. If I can't think of a use for it by the end of the weekend I'd do it for $850 posted, I am in Victoria so thats Australian dollars.

I bought both awhile back, but have not used the fc6 at all, still has plastic on the screens only taken out of the box, never plugged in. If I can't think of a use for it by the end of the weekend I'd do it for $850 posted, I am in Victoria so thats Australian dollars.
pm'd

Back
Top Bottom