• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

WTB Axe-FX. Need advice

krcassid

Inspired
Hi All. I'm a new member trying to get an Axe-FX. I'm on the west Coast. I've tried emailing Fractal last 3 days--no response. Store says unavailable for both standard and Ultra. These things are selling on eBay at a premium to Fractal's prices. What's up? Anybody got the skinny? Are these back ordered forever? Is there another way to get in touch with Fractal? Any tips on how to score one soon? Thx!

LMO

Fractal Fanatic
Check the store periodically through the day. New units are posted to inventory in small batches at seemingly random times. Persistence is the key unless you know how to automate it like one buyer posted last month.

Top Bottom