Wrote my first song post-AxeFX3-ownership :)

Joe Bfstplk

Legend!
Was going in and checking over some presets I had worked on yesterday, to verify the same changes had been made across #50 - #73, which are essentially the same preset with different amp#1 and amp#2 blocks. Grabbed my red Tele for a change instead of my main Strat.

Well, I got to #51. BF Princeton Reverb || Budda w/1x12 Weber Blue Dog on the amp a/b switch.

The sound was so good I ended up playing that one preset for two hours and writing a new song with a slow swinging-16ths groove. :cool:

Gotta say it, this thing is goooooooood! Completely forgot about tweaking, got outside (or is it inside) "the box", and just played a great feeling pair of amps....

Now I just need to figure out how to get Logic Pro X to tell the AxeFX3 the tempo. :) Currently RTFMing like a mofo trying to find that bit of info.

Update: in the Logic MIDI settings, in the Per Project MIDI settings, there is a setting to tell it to which device to send MIDI tempo info. :) Tested it by purosely tapping in a silly tempo (188BPM) then pressing play in Logic, and, blammo, the tempo snapped right in line at 69BPM. Coolness!

Inspirational preset attached....

Attachments

• P'tonButteryBlues.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom