Wow, What A Tease...

LOL - I had clicked on the "Buy Now" button to check the store. Seen the same ol same ol with Ultra B's listed etc. Hit the back button and remembered I wanted to see what the price of the MFC-101 was so I clicked "Buy Now" again and the B's were gone and the AFX2 was at the top. I rubbed my eyes and looked again. So then I spent the next 15 minutes clickity clicking like a crack head. Nice one!

Looks like I'll have to sleep with Princess Ambien tonight and hope I don't miss out on middle of the night availabity.

Still no word, that I'm aware of, of whether Cliff fixed the Yahoo ordering site to allow us Canadians to enter a Canadian billing address while having it shipped to a US address.

to canada... yes. i just checked the mfc-101 it offers shipping by usps to canada. (if thats what you mean).

nevermind... "enter a Canadian billing address while having it shipped to a US address." i really need learn how to read. LOL

Last edited:
You can choose USPS to Canada, but your are not allowed to put a Canadian address into the order page, thus, the USPS to Canada option is (unfortunately) not available. I would buy the II at this moment if I could have it shipped USPS to Canada, however, with UPS it would be a bit more difficult to do given the extra fees. Also of note, just got my Mission Engineering Pedal from the states shipped via USPS/Canada Post and all arrived safe and perfectly within 5 days.

You can choose USPS to Canada, but your are not allowed to put a Canadian address into the order page, thus, the USPS to Canada option is (unfortunately) not available. I would buy the II at this moment if I could have it shipped USPS to Canada, however, with UPS it would be a bit more difficult to do given the extra fees. Also of note, just got my Mission Engineering Pedal from the states shipped via USPS/Canada Post and all arrived safe and perfectly within 5 days.

What we're hoping for is that we can have it shipped to a US postal address which would be some postal outlet just across the border. The problem is, the billing address would have to be a Canadian address as per your credit card. The Yahoo store won't allow ANY Canadian addresses to be entered for either.

Back
Top Bottom