Wow, what a great cover, for the Yes fans

OMG! The vocals... Damn! I've seen (and heard) some of their other work, an amazing project. I love it when people take the time to really nail shit!

The capes were a nice touch (for those adoring fans).

remember well the time we spent listening to the vinyls over and over . does anybody here remember
premiata forneria marconi? PFM

Fantastic! I really, really needed to hear that today! Every one of them is stellar and they really studied and did the music justice.

I’ve seen Yes 50+ times. When I was 15 I jumped out of the back of a school bus on a field trip when I saw they were playing that night. Bus stopped at stoplight on Las Vegas Strip and Yes was on the marquee at the Alladin. Me and my buddy jumped and ran, saw the show then high hiked 300 miles to get home. Man I was fearless back then.

Today I was missing my old life and my wife so badly. I listened to Turn of the Century and went back to bed for 12 hours.

I’d love to hear these guys do South Side of the Sky. I’m sure they’d give Spock’s Beard a run for their money.

Love this! The only thing missing was the keyboardist sporting a cape.

I remember in kindergarten seeing a Creem magazine with Wakeman wearing one and I bugged the beegeebers out of my mom that I needed a cape. She would not let me get one. Mrs. B shares that sentiment today, LoL.

Love this! The only thing missing was the keyboardist sporting a cape.

I remember in kindergarten seeing a Creem magazine with Wakeman wearing one and I bugged the beegeebers out of my mom that I needed a cape. She would not let me get one. Mrs. B shares that sentiment today, LoL.
Are you in-cape-able of getting yourself one? ;)

BTW, watch it again, keyboardist did sport a cape in a few shots....

Are you in-cape-able of getting yourself one? ;)

BTW, watch it again, keyboardist did sport a cape in a few shots....
Mrs. B has a way of making certain preferences very, ahem, apparent, shall we say.

Plus a man called Bonkers wearing a cape while walking the dogs wouldn't exactly increase the property values of the neighborhood, LoL!

Back
Top Bottom