WOW! Recabinet!!

GuitarDojo said:
I have my finger on the trigger but I was waiting some axe-fx users to try it out. :roll:

I got it. I am using them. They have replaced many of my cabs. I really am waiting fot the update with the orange cab and then the vintage cabs. They did a very good job on these/ Their tonal quality is some where between the stack old cabs and the new beefy ones. That works really well for me.

javajunkie said:
GuitarDojo said:
I have my finger on the trigger but I was waiting some axe-fx users to try it out. :roll:

I got it. I am using them. They have replaced many of my cabs. I really am waiting fot the update with the orange cab and then the vintage cabs. They did a very good job on these/ Their tonal quality is some where between the stack old cabs and the new beefy ones. That works really well for me.

got clips?

GuitarDojo said:
javajunkie said:
GuitarDojo said:

got clips?

Not yet, I'll try and put something up. But the demo has axe-fx user cabs in them that you can try for yourself.

'But the demo has axe-fx user cabs in them that you can try for yourself.'

You can actually load them into the Axe-Fx? That hardly seems 'demo-ish' :twisted:

javajunkie said:
GuitarDojo said:

Picked it up last night...I agree, some great sounding cabs in there.

squealie said:
'But the demo has axe-fx user cabs in them that you can try for yourself.'

You can actually load them into the Axe-Fx? That hardly seems 'demo-ish' :twisted:

Demo only has 2 cabs in 4 positions.

Ok, $40 for 400 IRs, already compiled for Axe-Fx? Am I reading this correctly?

I don't see how you could go wrong.

This combined with what Cliff, and the Axe-Fx community is already doing, makes this very exciting.

Sportacus said:
How do these IRs compare with those in the ultra or Clawfingers?

Done with tube poweramps (coloring), slightly different angles. Different mikes, no measure mic compatible with the mic sim in the Axe (doesn't matter if it sounds good anyway). Otherwise, they're just like mine. ;)

Sportacus said:
How do these IRs compare with those in the ultra or Clawfingers?

I really dig Clawfingers IR`s too, the ReCabinet IR`s just add more choice.

I`m using a few of the Recabinet IR`s on some of my patches, they sound excellent. I think Java summed it up well, they seem to be somewhere inbetween the old Axe FX cab sims and the new 6.0 cab sims.

Anyone know how to get in touch with that Recabinet guy?

BTW, seems like Axe-Fx users are there biggest customer. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom