Wow...just wow

Tone_Loc

I know this has been repeated ad nauseam, but this thing is special.

To say I've upgraded from the Ultra is an understatement. I've had, or what I thought I had till now, usable presets for live gigs and its served me well but this is taking my guitar playing to the next level.
So many usable tones, right off the bat. Just small tweaks of the BMT dials and its done!

The Plexi's are spot on.
Ruby Rocket is brilliant.
I'd be content with just those!!

So let me join in the chorus and thank Fractal for this wonderful product and I'm tipping there are a lot of very happy campers out there. To the guys still on the waiting list, stick with it cause its certainly worth the wait.:cool:

I'm in the same boat - just updated from ultra.

I'm using mostly higher gain stuff so I am thrilled at the tone difference and the number of very useable amp sounds that I would have previously just skipped past.

I am in love with the Bogner and Friedman amp models. That Shiva Clean tone is the bomb!

G'day Tone_Loc

Isn't it GREAT?!?
After years I'm still amazed - and it just keeps getting better :)

Welcome!

Pauly

I know this has been repeated ad nauseam, but this thing is special.

To say I've upgraded from the Ultra is an understatement. I've had, or what I thought I had till now, usable presets for live gigs and its served me well but this is taking my guitar playing to the next level.
So many usable tones, right off the bat. Just small tweaks of the BMT dials and its done!

<SNIP>

yes, yes, Fractal Audio is the best !!!!!!!!!!! i am still amazed how clean and precise the tones are.. I came from the days of Peavey Profex and Art equipment then dropped out of music for 25 years and arrived at the world of Fractal 2 years ago,,Amazed at the technology advancements .the problem i have is,,,,,,,,,,,,
its hard to lay down my L.P.,,, to get other things done..

yes, yes, Fractal Audio is the best !!!!!!!!!!! i am still amazed how clean and precise the tones are.. I came from the days of Peavey Profex and Art equipment then dropped out of music for 25 years and arrived at the world of Fractal 2 years ago,,Amazed at the technology advancements .the problem i have is,,,,,,,,,,,,
its hard to lay down my L.P.,,, to get other things done..
I know the feeling.....

Back
Top Bottom