WOW....Go Atomic! Just ordered mkII version Neo - Cyber Monday $400 off!!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Not affiliated. Just spreading the love. Fantastic deal. New version and $400 off Neo mkII model! $999 plus shipping. Couldn't pass on this.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg. Atomic has gone totally insane this Cyber Monday and has an offer that will certainly make the wait for CLRs worth it. Here's the scoop:

First, we are excited to officially announce the CLR MKII. It is the result of years of refining our best-in-class (and beyond) CLR loudspeaker to make it play louder and run cooler while maintaining or enhancing its legendary performance characteristics.
Second, we're trimming the line down to just our most popular product, the feather weight, amazing, active CLR NEO.

Third (and this is the crazy part), we're offering a Cyber Monday discount coupon for $400 off, making the CLR NEO the same $999.95 price as the standard, much heavier ferrite magnet model.

This offer is good only while supplies last. These will not last long so:
click here to go to the CLR NEO purchase page and get your's now!
Don't forget to use coupon code 'CLRCYBER' at checkout for the discount.
Orders are shipped in the order they are received and within 3 business days via UPS ground. We do not ship to PO Box addresses.

Thank you!
Best,

Tom King
CEO/Founder
Atomic Amplifiers
www.atomicamps.com

FYI....discount still works

crap.....Im on the fence of getting one of these as Ive used a Friedman ASM12 on the road for a year now. That 60lbs of unweidly mammoth cab with one handle is getting old. I love the sound of it, but I also have nothing to compare it to.

Not available in EU! Lol

Hi what I would say is that Andersons the U.K. Distributor have been waiting over 8 months with multiple people's orders for clr speakers with the most abysmal set of excuses on delivery dates and non delivery

communication every month - from June - this year - excuse after excuse - next month - they're being dispatched -next week - they're being sent freight !! - they're ready to go !

Now it's January 2017 !

One long set of the usual "Toms"

Have a great Xmas !!

I just ordered mine this morning with the discount! Is Tom going "What?! The discount code wasn't disabled??"..lol.

Not available in EU! Lol

Hi what I would say is that Andersons the U.K. Distributor have been waiting over 8 months with multiple people's orders for clr speakers with the most abysmal set of excuses on delivery dates and non delivery

communication every month - from June - this year - excuse after excuse - next month - they're being dispatched -next week - they're being sent freight !! - they're ready to go !

Now it's January 2017 !

One long set of the usual "Toms"

Have a great Xmas !!

I just gave up for the very same reasons. Ordered one in july, then they delayed until I got bored and mad. I could smell the way things are gonna work out. I was right

Back
Top Bottom