Would you mind critiquing this for me?

fox5150

Inspired
Hey Guys,

This is my first ever recording, so be gentle. After my "crisis in confidence" thread, I wanted to do a quick recording of a patch that I quite like. The playing is lousy, but that's not what this is about, in that I was hoping to maybe get some pointers on whether I'm on the right track or not.

It's based on the new Fender Twin model, with a little bit of compression, chorus and delay. I used my Fender 50th Anniversary American Series Strat, which has vintage spec pickups in it (the stock ones).

I'm currently crying into my keyboard, as I realised I forgot to save the damn patch...

Anyway, here it is.

Sounds good. Dont worry about lost patches. I build patches everyday from scratch that sound great, and dont save them.
It helps me understand everything more and I can recall useful information faster because of the repetition.

Sounds good. Dont worry about lost patches. I build patches everyday from scratch that sound great, and dont save them.
It helps me understand everything more and I can recall useful information faster because of the repetition.

Last night I re-visited a recent 'from scratch' patch and heard it differently. Tweaked it some, and came up with perhaps the best tone I have ever.

Back
Top Bottom