If it's not a "hell ya" feeling, then you probably won't really enjoy the guitar you receive in trade.

I had a trade situation, and I think I got the better part of the deal, but I never really bonded with the guitar, even after swapping out the pickups and doing a couple of other things to make it a much better playing guitar; It sounded good, the action was great, but it never clicked.

I gave it to my son-in-law, who needed a "Strat from the early 60s" type guitar, and he absolutely loves it, so it worked out well.

I would. Solid financial move. If you decide later that you don't like the EB is would be easy to replace the Duesy if you wanted togo back to that and you would have some money left over.

What's the appeal to you of each of those guitars? Because to me, they seem quite different instruments, so the best reason to want one or the other should first have to do with your own tastes, needs, etc., unless there's a huge difference in value, perhaps.

What's the appeal to you of each of those guitars? Because to me, they seem quite different instruments, so the best reason to want one or the other should first have to do with your own tastes, needs, etc., unless there's a huge difference in value, perhaps.
I would like to flow effortlessly on the fret board. And I was just hoping owners here will tell me what to expect regarding maintanance of the guitar like the hardware,electronics does the paint fade easily or flakes easily. Just making sure it would happen or at least expect the possibility of it happening in the future. Thanks guys!

The both have 'slimular' necks!

I did it guys!! So happy!
Sweet! Got any pics? I've lost track of how many sets of strings I've replaced on my Enchanted Forest, it gets so much play! (Bought new in early 2020.) Best guitar I've ever owned or played. I have the action set very low, with just the slightest neck relief, and I have 4 trem springs to help to better counteract the slack a floating trem gives when bending strings, making adjacent strings go flat.

One of the things that really surprised me about the Majesty is how nice the neck PU sounds. It has a body and warmth that makes it much more usable than the ones I was used to on my LP Custom and PRS CU24. But the main thing I like is the fret access. It's just easy to play.

Back
Top Bottom