Would you consider using this? (Android Controller for Axe FX II)

I think it's very cool. Cannot use it now since I only got an old monochrome Nokia. But I will follow the development.

Forum member CYBERFERRET developed something similar for ipad (I think) called axe-pad a year or so back. not sure if its still in development. Anyway, cool to get something for the android platform

it's not something I'd use effectively, but I think it's a super cool development for you. It looks very similar to a kaos (sp?) pad that I've seen on some guitars. Similar to what the guitarist from Muse uses, right?

Congratulations on doing it!

Very cool! I would use this. Will def try to set it up.

Some thoughts would be to use the tap capability to change presets or scenes. Tap once for scene 1, twice for scene 2.....

Or use swiping to change presets. Left to advance a scene, right to go back a scene...something like that.

Awesome idea! Can't stop thinking about the endless possibilities right now :D
I wouldn't probably use it like that but putting some sensors into a guitar and some different types of user input would be really nice...A raspberry pi guitar xP

Really cool! Orientation is a natural way to control things w/o having to take your hands off the strings.

Nice job Mats. Really thinking outside the box. Almost wish I still had my old Android phone, just to give this a try. I assume your phone is sending the data to your computer over a wifi network?

Hi Mats, very exciting project !!! :)
Is required a Wifi router ?
I do something similar to your idea with Midi Commander (an Android software) connecting my phone
to a Otg Usb Cable that goes to the Axe midi ports via Usb Midi Interface (M-Audio Uno).

Back
Top Bottom