Wish Would like a way to tag a preset as a favorite

giannishreds

Inspired
I have this feature in my Kemper where I can tag presets as favorites and with that, optionally set my rig to only show favorites. Spend less time scrolling that way and can have this shorter list set up for when you gig.

Unix-guy is right but you can do that directly from the preset list rather than using the manage preset function, and by filtering with color-coding you can have levels of favorites. Works with cabs as well, but I think there you have to use the manage cabs function.

Start with the "Preset Picker" (the shortcut is "P") and color code your favorites. The "M" box to the left of "Filter by Color" allows you to make multiple selections prior to setting the color.

Once you have set the colors you can easily filter by color.

In addition you can enter text into the filter box and search through all the presets, so if you use some significant tags in the preset names you can find things quickly too. (We have several existing requests for additional filtering and viewing.)

From the Preset Manager you can select multiple presets and export them to a folder, then reload that group at a later time if you want to build preset lists for specific shows. Once they're exported you could copy the files to other folders to create additional lists, or you should be able to use sym-links if you want to keep the files in one place.

I think this is a good idea. The colors in the editor are cool, but having a single bit in the preset indicating that it was favorited would be very helpful. I see a little icon in the GUI. Star? Heart?

I think this is a good idea. The colors in the editor are cool, but having a single bit in the preset indicating that it was favorited would be very helpful. I see a little icon in the GUI. Star? Heart?
Possibilities that might exist within the character set used for the display (i.e., probably fairly low effort to add):

Star
Triangle
Square
Circle
Asterisk
Diamond
Spade
Club
Heart

Last edited:
Reactions: jon
Back