Wish Would it be possible to add another effect...

that would not be controlled by a foot switch? For example, the way I use Reverb I never turn it off or change the settings. For me it is a set it and forget it effect. Another example would be to have the wah be controlled only by an external pedal/foot switch? When you control the wah this way the pedalboard switch becomes useless. I was hoping that I could use the foot switch to turn the wah on to use it as a fixed wah but when you step on the switch you can turn it on but not off (note: I have not tried this since upgrading to the new firmware). As long as you stay within the CPU limits could this be done? Since I use a wah and reverb, I never step on two of the switches. It would be cool to at least be able to use one of those switches to change the channel on my amp.

Also, I know they are working on it but I'm putting in another plug in to be able to configure the pedalboard independent of the signal chain.

I don't even own this particular version of the product line, but I would find it extremely odd if you couldn't assign a button or even a scene to turn the wah on/off. Still yet, I would imagine you could assign a filter to get a similar effect.

Also... I have no idea what this even means... ?
"I know they are working on it but I'm putting in another plug in to be able to configure the pedalboard independent of the signal chain."

Also... I have no idea what this even means... ?
"I know they are working on it but I'm putting in another plug in to be able to configure the pedalboard independent of the signal chain."

The signal chain is 1-8. Currently the switches are fix and match the effects in signal chain, 1-4 on top, 5-8 on bottom. I want to be able to configure the switches on the pedalboard independent of the signal chain and put commonly used effects on the bottom row and lesser used effects on the top. For example, my drive is #3 in the chain and I would like to configure switch 7 to turn the drive on/off.

Back
Top Bottom