Would be cool to get a model of the rockman x100

Talking about this... I don't remember making a Rockman preset for the AX8. I can't check right now as I'm not in my country and don't have my files with me. I will be back around the 8 or 10 November. So, bub2010 is probably wrong.
However, even if I don't have an AX8 anymore, I can help you with the Rockman tone, as the custom IR I made is THE essential part. Please remind me in 10 days!
Yes you did make one as a bonus patch for the AX8... however it was just the main distorted tones and a couple variations. Not the shimmery chorus clean. Thanks. I'll keep on it.

Talking about this... I don't remember making a Rockman preset for the AX8. I can't check right now as I'm not in my country and don't have my files with me. I will be back around the 8 or 10 November. So, bub2010 is probably wrong.
However, even if I don't have an AX8 anymore, I can help you with the Rockman tone, as the custom IR I made is THE essential part. Please remind me in 10 days!
You do have the TDR Rockman in your AX8 Metal Brit pack. It is in the Q10 bonus folder.

Last edited:
Reminder Fremen... Oh and yea that patch you did for the AX8 was in the Q10 bonus in the AX-8 Metal-Brit pack and the patch is called TDR Rockman AX8 and the cab is U118 - Rockman cab

Thank you, I indeed made that one and forgot I did ! Just remind me what you need ? The clean tone ?

I thought I'll be able to borrow my old AX8, unfortunately, the friend I sold it to left Mauritius. So all I can do is offering basic guidance : use my 80's clean preset, bypass the delay, shorten the reverb, and in the amp block, scoop the graphic EQ a little (500-1khz-2khz bands). The later may be not necessary

I thought I'll be able to borrow my old AX8, unfortunately, the friend I sold it to left Mauritius. So all I can do is offering basic guidance : use my 80's clean preset, bypass the delay, shorten the reverb, and in the amp block, scoop the graphic EQ a little (500-1khz-2khz bands). The later may be not necessary
Ok. Thanks. I'll boot it up and check that out.

I hope it's not "bad form" to post about this, but I've been playing with Tommy DeCarlo (Boston singer) for the last year, and I had (forum member) Moke cook up some Boston patches that are pretty dead-nuts-on. I can't share them, as they were commissioned/purchased from him, but hit him up if interested! Check out any recent video of Tommy, to hear them "in action".

Back
Top Bottom