AFIII Would appreciate your feedback, if you'd be so kind... bassman jumped - chicken pluckin'...

Very gentle touch indeed. You make it look effortless.
very nice of you to say. thank you.

y'all think the tone/preset is good as is? I mean... I played with it a lot and I like it... but it's hard to know how it sounds on the outside if you know what i mean.

I enjoyed my visit to Fastown. My "play space" use to look just like that with some of the same gear, minus the Marshall stack
hehe, thanks fer visiting 'fast town'! haha, haven't turned on that marshall in a very long time... same with the fender sitting off screen to the right of it... but I'm a pedal nut and like to build my own so I can't bare to part with either because at some point that bug will bite again.

Some tasty chickin’ pickin’ for sure! That floral JEM! 😍
thank you very much! yes, my jem... she's an 89. have had her since 2000. I drooled over that model as a 16yo kid learning to play. Finally got one... and I can't envision ever parting w it. Such an incredibly versatile guitar! thank you fer noticing!

thank you very much! yes, my jem... she's an 89. have had her since 2000. I drooled over that model as a 16yo kid learning to play. Finally got one... and I can't envision ever parting w it. Such an incredibly versatile guitar! thank you fer noticing!
Same here. I’ve wanted a floral JEM since the early 90’s. One of these days I’ll own one. 🧐

Same here. I’ve wanted a floral JEM since the early 90’s. One of these days I’ll own one. 🧐
well... I bought this one for $900. that was a little below the going rate back in 2k. jumped on it. zero regrets! here's to you finding yours!

Great Playing! This seems like a great example of tone in the fingers. I can use the preset and wont come close to that warm hybrid picking.

Great Playing! This seems like a great example of tone in the fingers. I can use the preset and wont come close to that warm hybrid picking.
very kind of you to say. I guess it's probably a little bit hand lotta bit axe... honestly don't think my recorded tone has ever sounded so good... but always room for improvement too!

Back
Top Bottom