Would anyone happen to know where the reverb tank in a Supro is in the circuit?

Gene

Inspired
Hi, would any of you happen to know where in a Supro amp is the reverb in the circuit?. Is it before the preamp section or between the pre and power amp?

I'm making a preset based around the supro model. Depending where it is in the circuit should I run direct into it in series before or after the amp block or create a parallel block in the grid for the spring reverb and join it back with the amp blocks output feed in the grid and on into the cab?.

I can't actually insert it between the preamp and poweramp circuits in the amp block. What is the best solution? Thanks :)

The Supro that's modelled in the AxeFx doesn't have a reverb tank as far as i can tell. Which model of Supro are you trying to emulate?

Trying to base it on the new Comet one but with 12" or a 15" speaker. The Comet has reverb and Tube trem. The Comet's tremolo effect occurs in the preamp, before the reverb according to what I have read. I know there is no comet model in the amp list but the Supro one we do have is a good vintage one anyway so will sound good.

Hi, would any of you happen to know where in a Supro amp is the reverb in the circuit?. Is it before the preamp section or between the pre and power amp?

I'm making a preset based around the supro model. Depending where it is in the circuit should I run direct into it in series before or after the amp block or create a parallel block in the grid for the spring reverb and join it back with the amp blocks output feed in the grid and on into the cab?.

I can't actually insert it between the preamp and poweramp circuits in the amp block. What is the best solution? Thanks :)

This is a good resource for schematics http://bmamps.com/Tech_sch.html

Oh, thanks.......... I will have a look. I have the preset sounding pretty good using closed back studio headphones here (it's 22:37). I put the reverb in parallel to the amp block and joined it up pre and post cab sim. Sounds best at all volume changes on the guitar knob this way for some reason. Will check it through a FRFR cab tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom